10/05/2012

2.0 - Prologue

My name is Cosmic Sky Whisper, and I'm fifteen years old. I guess you could say that I have a pretty good life. I mean, excluding the fact that my real dad didn't want me. Yeah, that's something I wish I never would have found out. I haven't spied on my mom since then. It really hurt, ya know? Cause I'm not exactly stupid, Brink obviously isn't my real dad... But I thought that maybe my real dad died in a fire saving me and mom or something. Nah. He's just a berryhole who didn't want me.

And Mom thinks that's why I "pick" on Castro so much, but it isn't really. No one will believe me when I tell them that Castro is a little prick, but he is! He is mean to Sakuya and Azalea all the time, but he somehow gets away with it. It's really unfair, and it is why I've started picking on him more lately. I get in trouble for it with Mom and Dad, but I don't care. Castro deserves it.

As far as school goes, I've always been a really smart and ambitious kid. I'm the type of person who will do homework right when I walk through the door. It always feels good to have everything done and have the rest of the day to do whatever I want. Not only that, but nothing makes me happier than receiving an 'A' on a piece of homework. Seriously. I can't stand failure, but thankfully passing isn't really a problem for me. I can blow through school so easily that Razzy and Mint get angry at me.

I suppose I should introduce you to my two closest friends.

I met Green Mint Winters when I was seven years old. He attended the "rich kids" school in Sugar Valley for the first two years of his education, but he got kicked out for being so mean. I can be a bit of a berryhole myself, but I am nothing compared to him. It is almost like he has no conscience at all. The teacher sat him next to me on his first day of class. I introduced myself and just like that I had a new best friend. He and I really click, and I honestly couldn't ask for a more loyal friend.

My parents don't really like him because he is too much like his father, but they just don't understand. The Winters family might be underhanded, sneaky, and cruel... But they have a set of morals they live by. It is much better to have them as friends than enemies or even acquaintances. Mint would lay his life down for me in a second due to the code that he lives by. I don't even know if I would return that kind of favor.

And then I have my more recent best friend. Her name is Shiraz Amethyst Gum, and her father is the famed Doctor Jagger. He is the only doctor in town willing to do the more "risky" or difficult surgeries and everyone absolutely adores him. I hate him though. The way he treats Razzy is unacceptable, but I guess I'm the only one who knows about that.

Razzy and I didn't meet until I was fourteen. She was home-schooled until high school, and she had absolutely zero social skills on her first day of school. In fact, she and I didn't even have any classes together... I just noticed her crying outside during lunch break. I'm not exactly known for my compassion, and sometimes when I'm having a bad day I can be almost as mean as Mint, but for some reason my heart when out to her. I walked up to her, asked her what was wrong, and the rest is history. Everyone is too afraid to pick on her now. After all, no one wants to get on mine or Mint's bad side.

Anyway, I suppose that's all I have to say. There isn't a lot going on in my life right now, after all. I don't even have a girlfriend.

6 comments:

  1. He seems nice ;) I even relate a little to him - we're both mean ^^ (kidding, I mean I don't like failing a paper, either - although Barrie would tell you that I'm pretty mean).

    When you introduced Mint you said that he went to the "rick school" in Sunset Valley, shouldn't that be "rich school"? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I can definitely relate to the no failing thing. I'm a pretty nice, shy person IRL though haha.

      :P I totally did! I can't tell you how many times I read this chapter over and I still missed that lol.

      Delete
    2. I read over an old one of my chapters some days ago and found a spelling mistake oO I must have read that chapter so many times but still manage to miss it!

      I used to be pretty shy but that's changed in a way - I don't talk to everyone as such but I have pretty good instincts when it comes to judging people, so that's why ;) However, being a photographer talking to everyone and such is somewhat important ;)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I'm the same way haha. I think we already know what is supposed to be there, so that's what we read. I'm pretty sure that's what I do anyway.

      I sort of wish I could get over my shyness haha. I'm still not entirely sure what I want to do, but I'll probably have to get over it for most jobs... Since they involve people and stuff like that.

      Delete
  2. ^_^ I already like Cosmic. He's got a rough exterior but inside I feel like he's a real softy. Can't wait to see where life takes him and to learn more about Shiraz. I wonder what her father does to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 That is exactly him! He's just a cute little boy on the inside haha.

      Delete