9/27/2012

Results...

The poll has concluded with a total of 25 people voting! I'm pretty pleased with that number and I would like to thank everyone who voted (:

Cosmic Sky ended up with 15 votes & Sakuya Star ended up with 10. I think you all know what that means: Cosmic will be taking over as the heir for Generation Two! If everything goes to plan, I will actually getting pictures for his prologue tonight :D I probably won't be posting until tomorrow though. I already have a plot in mind for him, and I'm excited about it. I hope everyone enjoys it! Oh, and his spouse will be purple hehe.

PICTURES OF COSMIC'S CHILDHOOD:








2 comments:

  1. Wow, why aren't more people commenting on here?

    I loved it!

    Kinda wish it was on wordpress so I could follow you. xD

    I am Arrowlead, on the forums, btw. So if you see me comment on your thread, I'm the same person. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can follow by e-mail (: It is in the side-bar. I dunno if it sends you an e-mail when I update or not though. I just like customizing my blog haha :D

      Anyway, I'm really glad you liked it! It means a lot<3

      Delete