9/14/2012

Exciting(?) Updates.

So, I have the epilogue for Moon written right now. I just have to get pictures for it, but I have to get to the point in my game that it is written. I had planned to do more chapters with Moon, but Starburst Shores just wasn't running well at all. Constantly freezing and crashing, I knew I needed to move the family soon. The epilogue will explain everything, but due to the problems in Starburst Shores ( also, just to clarify, starburst shores wasn't the problem... i just got lazy about my mods and cc ) there was simply no way for me to get images for the chapters.

That being said, the family was successfully moved to Sugar Valley. Well, a Sugar Valley I am working on. It will have some lots from Berry's Sugar Valley, but others will be berrified by me. Anyway, I have everything set up and have been working on catching them up the point in the epilogue and getting images for  it.

But, don't think Moon is over just like that. On my tumblr I will be posting small updates and tidbits from her life.. Not until after the epilogue though. And for those of you who do not have tumblrs and can't easily navigate it, never fear! Once all the posts have been made I will make a post on this blog linking to them. :D In any case, I do have a couple pictures I can show you without spoiling anything ;)

Family photo (: Everyone looks different because I purged my game of CC and didn't add it all back in. They needed make-overs anyway hehe.

And a romantic picture of Brink and Moon (; Cause I'm a sucker for romance <3

3 comments:

  1. Yay, good news then! :D Well, kinda.. It's a shame you couldn't get all the pictures you wanted but it's good to hear that it's not over :) Looking forward to the update! :3
    Brink and Moon don't have any kids with each other then? Damn it, I was going to vote for one of his! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I was just glad I could save the family (: I didn't want another repeat of the Blaches. Hehe.

      Well, they will be having children :3 In the picture they had only just moved to to Sugar and hadn't had time for all of that yet. Since gen two of the DITFT has two options, there will be an heir vote between two of the children. One will go into business and the other into journalism :D

      Delete
    2. Journalism sounds interesting, will have to see the options ;)

      Delete